Monday

STYLE: BLUE JEANS


 

Trousers - Primark
Top - H&M
Bandeau Top - H&M
Shoes - eBay
Bag - New Look
Necklace - Vintage
Hat - H&M



I think I'm in love with these trousers. They look like my grandmas curtains but, thankfully, don't smell or feel anything like them, they're ridiculously comfy which, for a girl whose been having some serious issues with her skinny jeans of late is a big positive, AND you can get away with wearing them as pyjamas (I'm yet to test this theory but will let you know in the morning).

I'm also in love with this hat, even more so because I decided it was a good idea to cut my own hair yesterday... You know those sudden incomprehensible moments when you think its a really good idea to do something, despite all the evidence, particularly those of past experiences, that suggest otherwise? Yeeeeah, that was one of those. It's cool though, it'll grow back. And in the meantime, expect to see a lot of hats!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern of your trousers!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    The PrettyLittleThing.com SS13 Bloggers Lunch

    House of Holland Tie-Dye Jeans on a Budget

    I am also hosting a Giveaway with Mina UK to win a pair of Love You Long Time Trousers worth £55 here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie :) I'll definitely be checking out your website xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I love reading every single message and will get back to you as soon as I've finished eating this cake. You can also tweet me at @boltseatingbuds